Sunday, September 9, 2012

Vitacost $10 credit= Cheap items!!!

Vitacost $10 Credit makes for an awesome deal!


               

Since I started couponing, one of the first sites I heard about was Vitacost. I fell in love!!! They offer so many products from vitamins, home and cleaning items, dog treats to food, candles and beauty items!! There is something for everyone! ( I love to buy their coconut oil-- so healthy and cheaper than everywhere else ;) )  Right now you can get a $10 credit when you sign up! The shipping is 4.99 or you can buy over $49 of any brand and get free shipping or $25 worth of vitacost brand and receive free shipping as well! Even with the $4.99 shipping, alot of items will be free and be an awesome steal!!! I just picked up some coconut oil and Burt's Bees kits for christmas ;) . Go HERE to sign up and get your $10 credit!  Make sure to go through Shop at Home to get 9% Cash back. Check out shop at home HERE if you're not registered! I bet after you order something, you'll be hooked too! I love the environmentally and healthy choices they offer at such a great discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment