Friday, September 14, 2012

FREE BJ's Membership !!!


Get a free 60-day BJ's Membership!!



Since this is a whole sale retailer, you get more bang for your buck. I use BJ's for items that I have free coupons on but they have a really high value or no value at all. I could not find anything as high as $9.00 at my store for the free Oscar Mayer but at BJ's I was able to score 2.5 lb of lunch meat for free!! I also had a free coupon for old spice with no value (straight from the company) and used it at BJ's to score a pack of 3 full sized body wash bottles for FREE!!! Love it.. so if you have any free coupons laying around, this might be worth checking out!! Of course if you were looking into buying a membership anyways, this is a way you can test try it to see if it's worth the money!! Check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment