Friday, September 14, 2012

My Coke Rewards!!


My Coke Rewards = Amazing freebies!!



If you and your family/friends drink soda and you haven't signed up for my coke rewards yet.. do it HERE!!! This program is amazing, I had my doubts when I started but it gets easier as I collect codes from friends and neighbors! There are codes found on bottle caps and inside the can cardboard boxes. Enter these online and earn points- 3 for every bottle cap, 10+ for boxes! A free 20oz starts at 40 points and every Wednesday they offer a reward at a super discount!! You can earn free soda bottles, 12 packs, free movie tickets, free amusement entrance tickets, giftcards, high value coupons and lots of other goodies!! I love the free 12 packs and free movie ticket packages!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment