Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Houseparty!


Check out this House Party pack!!!



Huge thanks to Kristen Revels and her little man, Christian, for letting me use their photos!!! This is incredible and I'm ecstatic that she got picked to host the Fisher-Price party though House Party! If you've never heard of house party, it's a website where you apply to host parties at your house (LOL sounds fun right!!) There is a bunch of categories and if you get chosen, you get goodies sent to you!! The whole point is to share the goodies with your guests and spread the word of the company and their items! Free advertising for them and free goodies for us!  This Fisher-Price party looks amazing and I know the kiddos and Christian will have a blast.. -- as he already is he he ;)






I'm trying to get chosen to host the Battle of the Sexes party so if you could help and comment on my discussion HERE and HERE it would be GREATLY appreciated!!! If anyone has codes they need commenting on, make sure to post the link in the comment so we can help each other out! With Kristens permission, I will updated you guys at a later time with photos from the party!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment