Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday!

Another Monday =)



So another monday is upon us, no one likes this day but waking up at 5 am and driving to my interview while seeing the sunrise was something special! The job ended up being nothing I would consider since it doesnt pay well ( =[ ) and is so far away but today will stay a great day! Sorry for no updates the last day but yesterdays bbq was a success! I will post photos and tons of updates later tonight so make sure to check back!! Always remember, I would love if more of you interacted with the blog so leave a comment, leave some love, ask a question or tell me what you'd want to see a deal on! I would love to hear from everyone and appreciate if you guys could share the blog with others in your lives who might be interested!  
How was everyones weekend???



P.S. for those of you new to couponing, I will try to have the ABC of couponing and freebie tab done by the end of the week!!! For those of you who are part of my facebook group thanks so much for following the blog as I love you all and am so thankful to have friends/fans/couponers/traders as amazing as all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo!! I don't think I could ever pay full price for something and it not hurt! You have changed my life, I am officially addicted to couponing lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blogs and will comment more on them.... This is monday and mine start off bad i forgot to set the alarm..... But i had a great weekend using coupons...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog. I look forward in reading your coupons tips.

    ReplyDelete