Friday, September 14, 2012

Gevalia Coffee Deal gets EVEN BETTER!!!



Gevalia Coffee Deal gets even better!!!


If you've put off buying this amazing deal, do so NOW!!! The deal got even better as when you buy the 4 boxes of coffee and coffeemaker for 9.99 + free shipping!!! you will also receive $4 back from ShopatHome.com!! Offer expires 12/31!!

Here is the deal breakdown!!
1. Sign up for Shop at home HERE (have TONS of cash back deals at over 5,000 stores!!) 
2. Go to shop at home HERE and choose the third code down! 
3. When the pop up comes up choose the 3rd code which talks about this deal and offer the $4 cash back!
4. Buy the deal and choose Auto Delivery every 10 weeks!  
5. Get the $4 in your account within 30 days (must have a minimum of $20 to cash out!)
6. Total is 5.99 for everything!!
7. Make sure to cancel when you get your package!

READ: By buying the deal you are automatically enrolled in Auto-ship during which Gevalia will charge your card and ship you new coffee on a regular basis! Make sure to cancel this as soon as you get your package by logging in online into my account. Click on  Your orders and choose the Auto Delivery orders link. Select the cancel option and your card wont be charged again making this an AMAZING DEAL!!!


UPDATE!! I just ordered my coffee maker and coffee!! I set my auto delivery to every 10 weeks so I have plenty of time to cancel it when the coffee gets here!! I paid $9.99 and will get back $4 in my shop at home account so this is an awesome steal for me!!! This will also make a great gift as I'm thinking of buying one for my mom =)


No comments:

Post a Comment