Monday, September 10, 2012

Crowd Tap Party Update!!



Grilling Time!


So if you haven't checked out Crowdtap, make sure to do so HERE! You can answer questions, do actions and missions (all free of course!) and get points which can be turned into amazon giftcards or donated to charity!! I have been doing it since February and have FINALLY gotten chosen to host a party... by McCormick Grill Mates!!! I love that you can get full sized products to try and share with friends! McCormick and Crowdtap sent me a goody package with everything below! This was my start to the BBQ!!! I loved that I could try and test things out before having to buy them as I love this brand!! And of course we love to BBQ so this was perfect for us!  

After setting up, I got bit by a strange little hairy orange caterpillar (I think?) Oh how I love nature.. lol but the show must go on so the grill got lit!! We tried the seasonings and bbq sauce and I even wore my apron ;)


   





The night ended with a huge search for an iphone which we found in the trash can! o.O Don't ask me how it got there!!! Overall I think the BBQ was a huge success and everyone loved the food! The bbq sauce is more on the tangy/vinegary side but the molasses bacon seasoning was a huge hit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment