Thursday, May 2, 2013

FREE $10 gift card from PLINK!!

I LOVE Plink!!




If you didn't follow my old posts HERE, now is the perfect time to check out PLINK! They are having a private offer which will give you $1,000 points. Enough for 2 $5 gift cards or 1 $10 gift card of your choice. I've been personally using PLINK for over 5 months now and love getting points at places I already plan on shopping at. You do have to link a debit/credit card to use link but they are an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have a rating of A-. I would never suggest something to my readers without testing it first and I have gotten over $20 worth of gift cards from Plink. You get points when you shop at certain retailers including Burger King, Papa John's, Taco Bell, Old Navy, Gap, 7-11, AMC Cinemas and more. This is an awesome rewards program and one I highly recommend. Check out how to earn you 1,000 points ($10 worth) below!! Please remember this offer is good for new Plink members only!

1. Sign up for Plink HERE.
2. Link your Credit or Debit Card.
3. Spend at least $10 at Papa John's before 5/5 at 11:59 EST and pay using the registered card.
4. 1,000 points will be added to your account within 7 days.
5. Redeem for gift card of your choice (I love getting Target or Amazon!)

** If you are registered for Papa Rewards and use your card while registering online you will recieve Plink points AND Papa Rewards which is an amazing deal!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment