Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Plink = FREE Gift cards!!


Plink!!



So I had someone email me and ask me to explain Plink a little better! Here is the post so I hope you enjoy it! (the original write up along with other free gift card programs can be found HERE)


Plink is a reward program which offers you points for eating out at certain restaurants or fast food joints. You can also get points for going to regal cinemas or shopping at special retailers. Takes 500 points to get a $5 gift card which is super simple if you grab fast food once or twice! You do have to link your debit/credit card but Plink has bank-level security and an A- with the Accredited Business Bureau. I have had my card linked for a while now and have gotten some gift cards already for eating out and attending the movies with my man! It's so simple since you don't have to remember to do anything at all to get your points! Make sure to sign up HERE to snag the deal!!! I'm also hearing that some people are getting an extra $5 just for signing up. I didn't get this deal but make sure to let me know if you get it!!!


Here are just some of the gift cards offered! There is also Target, Starbucks and tons more!



No comments:

Post a Comment