Thursday, November 8, 2012

Up to $5 MM at CVS!!

Grab this awesome John Frieda Deal!





I love John Frieda products! They keep my blonde hair looking fabulous if I say so myself. Right now you can grab up to a $5 MM at CVS on John Frieda Products!

Buy 2 Travel size John Frieda Products, $1.49
-$1.50 ANY John Frieda product emailed coupon!**
-$2/2 ANY John Frieda products tearpad
Final: As low as $0.00 + tax and get back a $5 ECB!!! ($5 MM)
** The coupons do have to be adjusted down to $1.49 each

If you do not have the coupons you will still score a good MM deal---

Buy 2 Travel size John Frieda Products, $1.49
Final: $2.98+ tax and get back $5 ECB!  ($2.02 MM)

I also used a 25% off your order CVS coupon so make sure to check your emails!!


- This deal may be regional so make sure to check your ad to make sure the Buy 2 Get $5 ECB is featured-

No comments:

Post a Comment