Sunday, November 4, 2012

How to see me in your newsfeed.. Reader suggestions!!

Facebook News feed Information!



So today after my test I've realized only about 11 people out of over 1,600 are seeing my posts in their newsfeed. Thanks Facebook ;) . I've been testing how to post the blog posts on Facebook to read more of my readers but had a reader, Sarah, suggest the following! Make sure to try it and report back letting me know how it works after a day or two! I look forward to hearing the feedback on if this works or not. I tried it with some pages which I LIKED and it seems to work!!

"Maybe suggest to your older fans to go to your page, hover over the "like" button and make sure "show in newsfeed" is selected. Otherwise, I think they only see occasional posts you make"

How many people had this choice selected already??... Comment to let me know!

-- Please remember that liking, posting on, commenting on and sharing my posts straight from the Facebook page also helps out a TON when it comes to me showing up in your newsfeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment