Saturday, November 24, 2012

Store manager attacks customer over coupons?!?!

Make sure to read the article!

Check out the article HERE. Just a heads up there is a video which shows the attack; might not be child appropriate so please be advised but I have posted it below. This scenario was NOT on black friday or anything associated with it. There is NO reason this should have happened and I know there will be NO response from Dollar Tree about the situation. I have messaged Dollar Tree 4 times about how HORRIBLE I have been treated in their stores but nothing was done. I in turn have decided to stop supporting them by not posting the match-ups or shopping at the store. I know I might miss out on some freebies but I'm ok with that after how I have been treated. I cannot believe this woman was attacked over coupons.. nothing else! That is crazy to me!!! In the video you can see some of the coupons laid out with the items (all seem correct to me) so I am not sure why the manager felt it was necessary to attack the poor woman. Please watch the video and read the article && Come back to comment on this. I would love to have a discussion about how my readers feel about what happened!



No comments:

Post a Comment