Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HURRY and grab a 5 pack of Earbuds for only $3.99 + FREE shipping !!

5 Pack of Vivitar Earbuds for $3.99 + FREE shipping!



Hurry and grab these before they run out! They are going super fast and this is a limited deal! Through ebay daily deals you can grab this 5 pack earbud set for only $3.99 & free shipping!! Check out the instructions below on how to snag this deal super easy! I grabbed 2 packs as I will separate one pack and use them as stocking stuffers and the other pack is mine for when I blog. These are my favorite headphones so I HAD to pick them up since they're on an awesome sale!
Here is how you can easily grab this deal!

1. Sign up for FREE for Ebay Daily Deals HERE! You must sign up to get the discount price!!
2. Come back and click THIS LINK to go directly to the deal.
3. You can also look through all the categories to see everything that is on sale. The earbuds are under electronics and headphones!

No comments:

Post a Comment