Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My haul!

Finally!




I feel like the last week has been SO crazy for me but now I'm back and ready to blog just in time for black Friday ;) This is my haul I was able to score on Sunday!! Make sure to check it out and comment with how you did this week so far!

Here is what I bought:

  • 16 Covergirl tools
  • 1 Snausages
  • 1 Office Max clear packing tape
  • 1 Efferdent
  • 1 Hot Wheels
  • 1 Playdoh
  • 1 Carmex
  • 2 Lady Speedstick Deodorants
  • 1 Nips
  • 4 Glade candle Holder
  • 2 Glade oil candle refills
  • 4 Glade candles
  • 2 Burt deodorants
  • 2 Right Guard Deodorants
  • 2 Tyson Chicken Nugget Bags
  • 2 24 ct Water 
  • Green beans
  • celery
  • cranberries
  • tomatoes
  • oranges
  • Fresh Apple Pie
  • 3 Frenchs Fried Onions
  • 8 Idahoan Potatoes
  • 4 Swanson Chicken Broth
  • 2 Sparkle Single Rolls
  • 1 Charmin single roll
  • 1 Cupcake tin
  • 1 9x13  tin
  • 1 Kraft Mac & Cheese
  • 1 Scooby Doo Snacks
  • 6 Pam 
  • 1 Nature Valley Protein Bars
  • 1 South Beach Protein Bars
  • 2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • 2 Triscuits
  • 1 Confectioners Sugar
  • 1 Large Mailing envelope
  • 1 Street King energy shot 2 pack
  • 1 Loofa
  • 1 glade plug in warmer
  • 1 U by kotex liners
  • 1 Command single hook
  • 1 Cepacol
  • 1 Childrens Advil
  • 3 Advil PM
  • 1 Advil 10 ct
  • 1 Thermacare
  • 1 Ariwick Warmer
  • 1 Powerade
  • 1 Easy Feet
  • 2 Cream of Mushroom Campbells soups
  • 1 Sprite
  • 2 Lipton Ice Tea
  • 1 LA Looks Gel
  • 3 Walgreens Mandarin Orange cans
  • 1 Starbucks Expresso Double Shot
  • 1 Starbucks Refreshers
  • 2 I Cant Believe it's not Butter 4 Stick Packs

Whew that was a long list to type up! I saved over 75% and still have $6 CVS ECB to use next time! I spent $56.62 and saved $239.85! That's what I call a job well done. Some of those things will make awesome Christmas gift baskets and gifts! Woo Hoo!







No comments:

Post a Comment