Friday, November 2, 2012

Dream House Sweepstakes!!

Enter Now!


Right Now you can enter to win $2,000 per month for the rest of their life (up to 75 yrs)! This is to pay off a mortgage or purchase a dream house!! Quick entry HERE. I would love to win this one as we are looking into moving soon! The extra $2,000 a month could really help out ;). Comment with a photo link of your dream house! The above and below photos are some of my favorites!! A girl can dream can't she!! When I submitted I had 2 pop-ups come up and then was taken to another screen where it asked me to sign up for coupons(YOU DO NOT need to do this!!). In the top left it told me my entry was received so I was super excited since it took me about 5 seconds to enter! Check out my entry received below so you know what to look for!



1 comment:

  1. i couldn't post a link of my dream home because it's in my head. i want my home custom built. with a walk in hidden pantry, all the cabinet space in the world, inside heated pool, huge bedrooms, 3-4 full bath, huge living room, a den to make an office, a huge kitchen with an island counter and stove. just to name a few things.

    ReplyDelete