Thursday, November 1, 2012

60 FREE My Coke Reward points!!!

FREE My Coke Reward points!!



Right now you can grab 60 FREE My Coke Rewards from Southwest Airlines. If you sign up for their free Rapid Rewards Program you will get an email with the code! Rapid Rewards is the Southwest Airline Rewards program where you earn points for flying! There are no blackout dates and can be used to get international flights as well as domestic! Grab it HERE and comment with what you're saving your points for!

UPDATE: Check your spam folder for a message called "Congratulations from Southwest Rapid Rewards!" It will contain a code for your points!


5 comments:

  1. The "HERE" link takes me another one of your posts that is totally not Southwest Airlines...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! Seems like there was a mix up! It's fixed now =)

      Delete
  2. I went but when I signed up it didn't give me a code or link me back to mycokerewards or anything. So I'm not sure where the 60 points are -- maybe floating around?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lizzie, Check your spam folder with an email titles Congratulations from Southwest Rapid Rewards! That's where the code is so make sure you look for it =) I had to manually find it!

      Delete
  3. It was there!! YAY! IDK why I didn't think to look there lol...thanks Agata!!

    ReplyDelete