Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FREE Money saving boot camp!

Learn a better way to save!!




Make sure to check out Learn Vest HERE!! They offer a financial boot camp for free which will show you a better way to save and manage your money and debt! I know we can all use this!  It was rated "Best Personal Finance Site for novices" by Consumer Research. You can check out the sources, reviews and pros/cons HERE. My bank is supported so I'm excited to see where I can save even more.  Hopefully this will make my school debt a little bit more manageable for me! Make sure to check it out as they are running a $2,500 sweepstakes right now!!! All you have to do is sign up for the emails by entering your email HERE! I looked for reviews and found them all to be great but this one sums it up very well...

"I have been reading the LearnVest articles as a subscriber to their daily e-mails for over a year now. Some of the information is stuff I already know, but a lot of it is useful, even if it is just to help my friends and family.
I just signed up for the free account recently and haven't used the paid services, but so far I love the free account. I used to spend a lot of time going through my monthly statements to tally how much I spent for each area of my budget (i.e. groceries, car expenses) and it does it automatically. It allows you to link your accounts so you can see how much money you have in your accounts and how much you owe at any given time. It's great!"


1 comment:

  1. this sounds like something i really need to help me get things in order

    ReplyDelete