Thursday, October 25, 2012

FREE Cookware kit from Publix!!!

FREE Cookware from PUBLIX!!!


Have you checked out the Cooking Up Early Detection promotion at Publix? If you buy $30 worth of P&G products in the same transaction you can submit to receive a Pink Cookware set! Grab your rebate form HERE and check out all the participating products! It must be 1 original receipt dated between 9/30 and 10/31 and postmarked by 11/07!  This years cookware set includes 9.25" Saute Pan, Collander, Flexible Cutting Boars, Turner, Tongs!! I'm super excited for my set as I just did it today!! Check out my haul below and comment with your transaction ideas so others can duplicate if they like! 



My Transaction:

11 CoverGirl Eye Shadows 32.89 (2.99 Each)
-$11,  11 $1/1 Covergirl Publix Green Flyer (EXP 10/26)
- $12, 4 $3/2 Covergirl coupons
-$3, $1/1 Covergirl coupons
Final: $6.89 +tax or like paying .62c per eyeshadow + SUBMIT FOR REBATE!

** I also had a $5/$30 competitor coupon I used on this transaction. I ended up paying $1.89+ tax for all eye shadows and am submitting for my FREE Cookware Kit!


Don't forget to comment with your transaction ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment