Sunday, October 21, 2012

FREE Diabetic Dessert Cookbook!!


Grab this FREE Diabetic Dessert Cookbook Now!



This is an awesome offer! Make sure to grab it HERE! We all know someone who is diabetic or someone who is watching their sugar etc. This cookbook is absolutely perfect for that! I filled out the survey and chose  that someone in my household is diabetic (since I'm not actually diabetic myself). I plan to download the cookbook, print it out and donate it to a local shelter near us! They are always hosting diabetic awareness events and I think the cookbook could help them with some amazing desserts!! Click on the link HERE, enter your email and fill out the survey.  The link to download the cookbook will be available after that (below is my snapshot)! Comment with your favorite dessert and what you would never want to make!! My favorite has to be the Luscious Strawberry layers or Strawberry pops for summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment