Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Viggle = Free gift cards!


Viggle!!


I just downloaded this app but I have heard and read some awesome things! Make sure to comment and let me know if you have been using it! It works but giving you points for watching TV (how cool!!)  Make sure to sign up HERE and than download the free app in the app store! You get 1 points for every 1 minute you're check in-to the show! You can check in and change the channel and still get your points (from what I've heard!!) A gift card is around 9,000 points which is a bunch but I have been doing the extra point offers! I set reminders on my phone for the shows which offer bonus points so I can just quickly change the channel, check in and watch for 10 minutes so you can get the bonus points on top of what you already get for watching it! I believe the iphone app also has a place where you can watch ads for points and you can answer trivia questions about certain shows. Any show will give you points so you can enjoy watching what you want! I got 60 points for watching Investigators, Chopped and Forensic Files. These are shows I watch late at night while searching for deals ;) Sounds good to me and I'm willing to give it a try!! Love free money!!



1 comment:

  1. im addicted to this!!they keep updating and making it harder to get bonus points... sometimes it has commericals to watch, and u can play trivia along with ur fav shows.. for extra points.. you can earn these points fast.. cash them in for gift cards or save them for something big, like an ipod or kindle.. Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete