Monday, September 17, 2012

Calling all fellow couponers!!



Let me hear it!



Every week I would like to have a day designated to different sides of couponing including questions, advice, positive/negative parts of couponing and highlighting fellow couponers and their couponing story, how it changed their life or sharing stories of couponing which highlight the beauty of it and what it can do. If you want to share your story of why you started couponing or how it changed your life please let me know!! I'd love to hear it. I know some of you ladies donate to local shelters, help childrens organizations, have paid off your loans and mortgages and lots of other beautiful stories! If you have other fun stories or questions and concerns please let me know as well! I will have a day where I answer questions on the blog!!  You can leave a comment through here or send me a personal message through Facebook!! Thank you in advance and I look forward to hopefully getting flooded with messages, short or long =)

2 comments:

  1. My couponing story begins at about 2-2.5 months ago in heart of Gainesville, Fl when I was enlightened with the fact that I should never pay full price for anything! Couponing has changed my life forever and I don't think I could ever go without it now. My ultimate goal is to be able to save money to finally start paying off my student loans and thus improve my credit, and I have faith that I can achieve this goal if I just keep at it. Interestingly enough, the most rewarding part of my couponing story, however, is not in saving money but rather in the blossoming of an unexpected friendship with Agata Kurtek!A generous soul, she took me under her wing and while preparing to make a big move in her life (to Miami with her love Carlos) she still took the time to guide me into the wonderful world of couponing :). We had been acquaintances before, as my boyfriend also works in the Gainesville night life scene as Carlos once did but we never saw each other outside of that. It was couponing that really brought us together, allowing us the opportunity to get to know each other better (by spending time together) and develop a friendship.I will always be sincerely grateful for Agata as I have been able to provide for my family and friends like I never could before. I can honestly say that is my favorite part of couponing, the opportunity to share great deals, coupons, and items with my family and friends, ultimately to help them save money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My couponing started almost a year ago. There are 2 things that I love most about it...getting things that I use for free and the awesome friendships. Since I have joined couponing groups, I have meet some great people and even made friends with a few. I can honestly say that Agata Kurtek is one of my best friends on the net. Though we don't know each other personally she has gone out of her way to help me a great deal. She is an awesome person and if you don't know her, you really should get to know her. She is the best friend anyone could ask for even if she don't know you.

    ReplyDelete