Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My shopping Haul 9/26!


Check it out!!




Here is my haul from today! It took me what felt like forever!! I haven't been shopping since I started the blog so had some catching up to do!!

Here is the breakdown!

Spend: $54.04 and I still have $3 Walgreens Money (RR) and $5 CVS Money (ECB) to use next time so its like spending 46.04 after coupons and register rewards/ecb!

Saved: $385.92

What I bought:

  • 4 Digiorno Rising Crust Pizzas (30.5oz)
  • 2 Edys Ice Cream (1.5 qt)
  • 6 Cottonelle Toilet Paper (12 large rolls)
  • 2 Cocoa Puffs Cereal (11.8oz)
  • 1 Honey Nut Chex (13.8oz)
  • 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch (12.2oz)
  • 3 Halloween tumblers
  • 2 Halloween pencils
  • 6 Daily Razors (12ct + 1 Bonus Simply Venus)
  • 6 Venus Sensitive (3ct)
  • 2 Venus Razor + Refill
  • 8 Gillette Custom Plus (4ct)
  • 2 Gillette Mach Sensitive (3ct)
  • 6 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kits
  • Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Refills
  • Glade Expressions Spray Starter Kits
  •  Glade Expressions Spray Refill
  • 4 Hershey's Simply Pleasures (5.6oz)
  • 1 Charmin Ultra Soft (6 Double Rolls)
  • 2 Duncan Hines Brownies (10.5oz)
  • 3 Olay Body Bar
  • 1 Sandwich Bags (20ct)
  • 1 Vanilla Chapstick
  • 1 Tissue Box (130ct)
  • 2 Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil (16.9oz)
  • 2 Scope Dual Blast/Outlast (750ml)
  • 1 Post Select Maple Pecan Crunch (16oz)
  • 4 Herbal Essences Conditioner (700ml)
  • 8 Herbal Essences Shampoo/conditioner (300ml)
How do you guys think I did?? Let me know how your trips went this week!!

P.s. I also scored an awesome present for my great man ;) I have been waiting to buy this for him for over 2 years and finally got it! And on sale =D I was SOOO excited!

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DID IT :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shopped at Target, CVS, Walgreens and Publix. What are you wondering about? =D I'd be happy to let you know!

      Delete
  2. Wondering about the herbal essence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot me a pm on FB! =) It's an awesome deal n ends on 9/30 so a couple days to grab it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I got them at my Publix but the deal ended tonight =( They were $2 off any gillette razor, used a bogo and $3/1 =)

      Delete
  4. Im so jealous...

    Danielle Moore

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job!! wish i could do a big haul like this... :)

    ReplyDelete