Monday, September 24, 2012

Facebook offers???


My take on Facebook offers!




Since Facebook gave everyone the ability to try out the Facebook offers for free this weekend I have seen these all over my Facebook. Sad to say most of them are just spam. I posted an offer from Bath & Body works which worked great and was real while most bloggers seem to be making these "offers" just as a gimmick to get more people to visit their blog. The "FREE $10 Target Gift card" offer doesn't tell you that you must first buy $25 worth of items! When you click on these offers it posts it to your profile so everyone sees and this is how the word spreads. It creates more traffic and more "likes" on Facebook but I don't agree with this tactic and won't be posting any. I feel like this is tricking people and leaving them feeling betrayed. I love everyone of you who checks the blog on a daily basis, who plays my games, shares my page and helps me grow!! I wouldn't ever want to post anything which tricks you into visiting my page! I think the best way for me to grow (Which is something I want sooo bad) is to post awesome freebies and deals which makes you guys want to share with other friends and family! Hopefully they feel the same and the word of the blog travels =D I appreciate everyone of you who have shared my giveaways, games and pages as it means everything to me. The feedback I've gotten from some of you is amazing and it makes putting in all the work so much easier knowing that it's helping you guys save money!! That's all I can hope.. Thank you for supporting me and I promise that I will keep posting awesome deals and interacting with you guys through games and giveaways!! When we get bigger I will try and get sponsors so the giveaways get more awesome for each of you! Thank you again and hope you don't fall for the offer tricks!! I wish they were true as well but it you think it's too good to be true.. it probably is ;)

Comment and let me know your thoughts on what is going on with these offers and how people are using them just to benefit and create traffic?? Thanks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment