Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mall Trip!!



Check out my clearance score!!



So as many of you know I'm out of town this week and have been super busy that's why the posts have been sort of low (Sorry!!) I'm getting back to it now but while watching my sister we decided to stop by the local mall!!! As I went into the dressing room I noticed that there was a sign on the door which stated that I can receive 10% off by texting a special number. So of course I did!! I ended up shopping clearance and using the 10% off coupon! I got all of the above for around $16 bucks and ended up saving around $80 dollars. I never go shopping for clothes and I was super excited to be able to grab some goodies without breaking the bank!! I ended up grabbing 3 tops and 2 skirts and saved around 80%!!!

2 comments:

  1. nice going .. I think I could cover one of my legs with all of those.. haha.. you have to be really tiny!

    ReplyDelete