Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Birthday Coming Up!!!

Wealthy Living on a Budget getting older!!




Thank you for all those of you who have been with me through this LONG and complicated journey of starting Wealthy Living on a Budget. I know I have been super busy with the new job and my time online has significantly declined but I still LOVE WLOAB and all the connections and people I have met through this!! I am hoping to be able to start blogging more and get back to what I really love!! The blog will be turning 1 in a few weeks and I would love to get some ideas of how we should celebrate. I wanted to do a giveaway but wanted ideas on if we should have 1 big one or multiple small ones. I would also like to play some games during that week so make sure to comment below with all the ideas so I can start planning!!!

2 comments:

  1. Give away stamps for prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say a scavender hunt and the person who post the close to amount of items wins....

    ReplyDelete