Friday, October 5, 2012

Small CVS Haul - $3 MM


Check out what I scored!




With the blog it seems the weeks are just all blending together. Last night I looked over the CVS ad and realized Physicians formula was giving a $7 ECB for any purchase (Limit 1). Knowing I had some coupons from the insert and a peelie I got in a  past trade I was able to score a $3 MM and saved over $30.47! That's a savings of 110%! I love scoring deals on nice make-up and items to pamper myself and skin! 

Here is my breakdown: 

Buy Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip Blush
Buy Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip Bronzer
Buy Puffs .99c (on sale)
Total before coupons: $ 29.87
-------- Coupons to use----
- $4/$20 CVS coupon
-.75c Puffs (from notebook bought during back to school)
-B1G1 Physicians Formula Peelie (good on shimmer strip) (took off max at 13.29)
-$1 Physician Formula coupon 8/12 SS (exp 11/30)
-$7 Quarterly Rewards
Total after Coupons: $3.87 + $7 ECB for next time making it a $3.13 money maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment