Friday, October 5, 2012

NCP Sign ups!!


National Consumer Panel!

So I have heard this has opened up again!!! I sign up every time it opens but have not been selected for the full sized scanner yet!! After getting rejected over and over I thought I would never get accepted but I got an email inviting me to try the NCP phone app!!! I still scan my items, purchases and take surveys just as I would with a large scanner. Using my phone makes it super convinient and I'm happy I was able to help with that! I'm slowly adding up my points to redeem for something I love but I was super excited when I got a random surprise in the mail from NCP yesterday! It was a reusable bad which folds up!! I love it and am soo happy to finally be able to keep one in my car and not have to worry about forgetting it! Check out my letter and bag below and make sure to sign up HERE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment