Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sign Up for Kelloggs Family Rewards!!


Free Items && High-Value Coupons!!


UPDATE: Grab these new codes !! - Make sure to sign up today as there is a great Winn-Dixie deal I will be posting that uses some of these coupons!! 

EZ25POINTSFORKFR- 25 Points

Kelloggs is offering a New Reward program where you can enter codes from participating products!! I love this as it gives me high-value coupons and other rewards! Codes can be found inside cereal boxes and other boxes items. Make sure to check it out HERE and snag all the FREE  points!!  They offer tons of items and super high value coupons! By signing up you also are entered to win $200 worth of FREE Groceries!!

Codes to enter: 

GOODHOUSEMAG50pt- 50 POINTS
REDBOOKKFR50pnts - 50 POINTS
KFRFREEGROCERIES-50 POINTS
MYFAVCHARACTER50- 50 POINTS
JOINKELLOGG2SAVE -50 POINTS 
KELLOGGSMEDAL20P - 20 POINTS
HOWITWORKS20PNTS- 20 POINTS
KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL- 10 POINTS

TAKECAREOFYOU20P- 50 POINTS
ERESUNGANADORHOY- 50 POINTS
KFRNOWONFACEBOOK- 20 POINTS
FOODNETMAG50PNTS- 50 POINTS
HALLOWEENPARTY25- 25 POINTS (this one should be expired but is still working for some!)


  

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I have been trying to save some money and put myself on a budget because I got in an accident and I am going through the Structured Settlement process. I am definitely going to look into this!

    ReplyDelete