Sunday, December 2, 2012

Axe Shower gel only .49c at Publix!! Super Hot deal!

Grab it while it lasts!!


So as I was looking through my inserts I noticed my SS had a high value $2/1 Axe Shower gel coupon! After checking my Publix coupon I realized it's a match and we have a nice stack which will make Axe Shower Gel only .49c a bottle! This is a super good deal as the shower gel usually sells for $4.99!!! That's a 90% Savings! Make sure to grab this before the 7th as the Publix coupon expires! Check out the stack below:

Axe Shower Gel on sale $3.49 (Regular $4.99) 
- $2/1 Axe Shower Gel Manufacture coupon 12/2 SS
- $1/1 Axe Shower Gel Publix coupon - Green Advantage Flyer Exp (12/7)
Final:  .49c per bottle! Super steal!!

You can also grab the blow stack on Axe deodorant which will make it only $1.49 each!

Axe Deodorant $3.49 (regular $4.99)
- $1/1 Axe Deodorant Manufacture coupon 12/2 SS
- $2/2 Axe Deodorant Publix coupon - Green Advantage Flyer Exp (12/7)
Final:  $2.98 wyb 2 or like paying $1.49 each!


No comments:

Post a Comment