Friday, October 12, 2012

Wrapp Update!!!


Check out everything I've been able to snag!!


If you are not familiar with Wrapp or still need to sign up make sure to check out my post HERE!! It's a program where you can send and receive FREE gift cards between friends! I absolutely love it and want to thank Drugstore Divas for introducing me to it!! With us always looking for discounts and deals, the gift cards come in handy and make a nice discount or give me the ability to pick up some free items!! Below are photos of items I have been able to get with the Wrapp gift cards! I still have one to Office Depot and Gap but I haven't had the time to get out there and do some shopping! Make sure to also check out their Facebook page HERE every Wednesday for an ability to score an extra gift card! Pssst I also heard that there are new gift cards being added this week.. No idea what they are but I sure am excited!!



Total of all items before the Wrapp Cards & Store Discounts:  $ 82.22

Total Spent after using the Wrapp Cards and shopping the clearance section: $ 1.77

I was able to grab 5 of these with 1 Office Depot gift card.
After tax I paid  $0.13!!  With me always sending out  prizes
and coupons these were great to pick up and have handy!!

So I had 2 Gap cards on my account. I was able to grab all these items on
discount during their sale where clearance was an additional 40% off!
I paid a total of $0.56 for both shirts and 3 pairs of socks!!

So as you can see Sephora is my very favorite!!! I love their make-up and
am SOOO happy to be able to score some for pennies! I got 3 eyeliners and
1 lip liner!  By saving up points on my free Sephora rewards card I was able
to grab these free lip pencils! Needless to say after trying all the products,
 these have become my very favorite products. The eyeliner/lip liner go on so
smooth while the lip pencil is silky and amazing!! I paid a total of $1.08 for all
6 products!

No comments:

Post a Comment