Friday, October 19, 2012

Credit Sesame = my best friend!

Credit Sesame and Why it's Amazing!!


So I've been using Credit Sesame for a little bit over a year now and couldn't be happier with the FREE service! They offer it for FREE while other places charge for the same exact thing. I check it at the end of the week to see where my credit score stands, if I have any savings I could be making and to manage my loans! My Credit Score is Good and I've very happy with where I stand. This is a great way to beat Identity Theft and keep your credit and identity in check. Check it out HERE


Right now you can also check out their mortgage marketplace HERE! It allows you to use the interactive tool to compare current mortgage rates and analyze the top loan offers which will work best for you!! Great tool for those who own a house or looking to buy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment