Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hi Everyone!!! 






This is the first post of the blog!  I finally got it going so make sure to check back everyday for the newest in amazing deals and coupon updates! Comment if you can see this post so I can make sure everything works correct (I'm new to the whole blogger/html thing)!   I hope you all enjoy the deals and updates I post on here. If looking for something particular please let me know so I can keep my eye out ;) You can read more about me on the bottom of the page! Share this page as it will be up and running in no time! Special thanks to those who friends who have pushed me to create this blog and to my amazing man, Carlos, for supporting me though this whole couponing adventure (and putting up with the stock pile   he he!! )



Thanks! 

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see all the amazing deals you post. Looking forward to reading everything. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so need to get my blog going lol its alot of work! where did u make yours at?

    ReplyDelete